LTC Instruction Course -- REPORT TO CLASS AT 9:00 a.m.
!!!! NO manipulation or handling of firearms in parking lot, building, or classroom !!!!
1. Proper Identification (Driver’s License, Birth Certificate or Passport)
2. Eye protection (may be supplied by Range)
3. Ear protection – muff type – to cover the ear and the area behind the ear (may be supplied by Range)
4. Head cover-cap or hat that will cover the head and the area toward the face (such as a baseball cap)
5. Footwear shall be of a type that the entire foot is covered
6. Firearm - One semi-automatic of at least 32 caliber
7. Ammunition – NO RELOADED AMMUNITION WILL BE ALLOWED
a) A minimum of 50 rounds of ammunition
b) Ammo must be full copper jacketed rounds (subject to inspection)
8. No shorts will be allowed on the Range for safety purposes
9. Please wear or bring a shirt with a collar for the Range
GROUP CLASSES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, Phone 832.264.3037
!! IMPORTANT!! Family members are not permitted.